Friday, June 26, 2009

A Blogger Is Born

*Well hello everyone. This is my first post ever. After months of exploring the blog world, my increasing fascination led be start my own. So here goes nothing...

Mr. Golden Sun has made a comeback after a looong gloomy fall/winter/spring and the end of his absence marks the beginning of the greatly anticipated summer. I've currently been keeping myself busy with French lessons, babysitting, summer homework, and dance class. This is gunna be a busy summer, but this is what I want to accomplish:

Summer 2009 Goals
1. Camping at Malaikahana
2. Make lots of vegan yummies
3. Go to paint it pottery so I have something cute to eat my vegan yummies off of
4. Go on lots of hikes -Stairway to heaven!
5. Go to a first friday in Chinatown
6. Sandbar Adventure
7. Sign up for Bikram hot yoga
8. Complete never-ending heap of AP summer homework
9. Be better at French
10. Jazz Dance World Congress in Chicago
11. Be really crafty
12. Make healthy choices


<<<After making a brief appearance at Lanikai beach, I came home feeling rather crafty. So me and my BFF Tiff did some arts and crafts.  This is what my imagination came up with, I call it Acid Trip<<<

Expect some of my adventures in vegan cooking, an abundance of pictures, and lists of random subjects in my upcoming posts. 

Despite my lazyness, I better get suited up for dance class now. 

Au Revior blog world!













No comments:

Post a Comment