Saturday, June 27, 2009

First Yummies


*This morning my bf Jordan came and woke me up. It was a sweet little suprise, although he's full of those. He's managed to put up with me for fifteen months, which I think is quite an accomplishment. And in those fifteen months, not only did he teach me how to love others, but he taught me how to love myself- which is an even greater accomplishment. Anyyyyway, in honor of our anniversary today, I made him (nonvegan) m&m pancakes for breakfast.  <3


15 month pancakes:


*Since these weren't vegan, I made myself a magic museli concoction. I scooped a spoonful of peanut butter and  a spoonful of strawberry preserves over my homemade museli, mixed it all together, and stuck it in the freezer for a few minutes. I'm a weirdo and I like my cereal cold. After a little chill time I splashed some vanilla almond milk in the bowl and savored the magic.

PB&J Magic Museli Mix:


*For lunch I threw together a salad. I used baby greens, halved cherry tomatoes, sundried tomatoes, canned diced tomatoes and artichoke hearts. The juices from the last three ingredients served as my dressing.  I think I'm good on tomatoes for a while. 

Tomatoe Lovers Salad:

*Din-din last night; Brown rice mixed with diced tomatoes, corn, steamed broccoli and portobello mushrooms.
Mixed Veggie Dinner:




1 comment:

  1. Angel,

    Hi! Before I go any farther I just want to introduce myself because my mother instilled a very strict attention to proper etiquette at a very young age. I’m Emily. :D
    Now that I’ve satisfied my inner Emily Post I can let you know that I recently did a makeover of Shelby’s blog, La Belle Vegan. Check it out here: http://labellevegan.blogspot.com/

    I’m doing a giveaway for another special blogger to redesign there site. If you are interested drop by my site and check it out!

    I did ballet 4 + hours a day for the last 10 years of my life, up until December when I was injured. It's been 6 looong, crazy months without it! We bunheads have to stick together!

    With Love,

    Emily

    ReplyDelete